The Watergate scandal doesn’t even come close to the magnitude of Clinton’s ‘crimes’
By Tom Tancredo, Nov. 5, 2016
There is absolutely no reason anyone should still be “struggling” with the choice for President. It is a national embarrassment that the Democrat candidate belongs in jail and not on the November ballot.
The only reason anyone should vote for Hillary Clinton on November 8 is give formal representation at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue to the nation’s criminal class. The scandal is that Clinton would already be in jail as the head of an international crime syndicate if she were not being protected by the media establishment and
Barack Obama’s political operatives in the Department of Justice. The ferocity with which she is being defended despite her pubic record betrays the moral bankruptcy of too many of elites — not only in government but in the media, the universities, law firms and in the business community.
Does anyone need a list of her crimes and her national security fiascoes? Should we ask voters to print a list of known crimes to take with them to the polling booth as a reminder? Maybe the Trump campaign should publish in the top 50 newspapers a full page ad providing a simple list of the top 100 reasons to send HRC back to Arkansas — while she awaits her day in court.
Any full list would occupy a large book and not a newspaper advertisement, but here are a few of the most well-documented crimes and national security nightmares that are in her resume. How many voters really want four years of such self-serving cronyism orchestrated out of the White House?
- While Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton used an illegal personal email server for sharing classified documents, thereby compromising national security and violating federal law. Clinton then lied about the email server and the classified documents to Congress, the FBI and the American people.
- Clinton as Secretary of State supported Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood candidate for president of Egypt and opposed his removal from power by a pro-American, anti-Islamist coalition.
- When in Arkansas and working for a private law firm, Hillary Clinton successfully defended a child rapist and then laughed about the case afterwards.
- Clinton cannot escape responsibility for the deaths of four Americans at the US embassy outpost at Benghazi on September 11, 2012 — through her denial of the additional security requested by the Americans in Benghazi and her refusal to send military forces to rescue the Americans who were under attack. Then Clinton lied to the American people for months about the al-Qaeda planned terrorist attack on Benghazi in order to protect Obama’s re-election as President in 2012.
- As Secretary of State in 2010, Hillary Clinton proposed a “drone attack” on Wikileaks founder Julian Assange — that is, proposed to murder him to stop his revelations.
- The Clinton emails and messages revealed by Wikileaks showed Clinton approving military arms going to known jihadist groups in the Middle East.
- The Clinton campaign received a private “heads up” from within the Obama Justice Department about a pending email investigation– from a friend of Hillary’s campaign chairman.
- Obama’s political appointees at the Justice Department have for months blocked an FBI investigation of the Clinton Foundation, seeking to delay the investigation until after November — for obvious political reasons.
- While Secretary of State, over half of the individuals Clinton met with made donations or pledges to the Clinton Foundation.
- The Clinton Foundation required a $100,000 donation for anyone seeking a personal meeting with Bill Clinton.
- The FBI is now actively investigating the “pay-to-play” activities of the Clinton Foundation, which involve billions of dollars in both foreign and domestic “donations” to gain access to government contracts ad influence government policies. Those are federal crimes and will very likely result in indictments of top Clinton Foundation officials– possibly including Bill and Hillary Clinton.
- Clinton has proposed abandoning the 2nd Amendment guarantee of the right to own firearms for personal protection, and has promised to appoint Supreme Court Judges who will re-write the 2nd Amendment to allow aggressive federal gun control laws.
- Clinton has publicly praised “open borders” and promised an end to immigration law enforcement and a general amnesty for all illegal aliens in her first 100 days.
- Clinton is promising expanded numbers of Syrian refugees brought to the United States, despite the fact that 99.1% of the 13,210 refugees admitted to the US in 2016 are Muslim and the FBI has said there is no way to adequately vet them for terrorist connections and sympathies.
Our true national scandal is not that Clinton has so far escaped indictment, it is that so many of our civic and political institutions have been corrupted by a misguided loyalty to the Clinton crime syndicate.
From the board rooms of Wall Street to the editorial boards of local newspapers and the town halls of the League of Women Voters, the defense of the “progressive cause” has come down to defending the indefensible pay-for-play cronyism, open borders and national security breaches on a global scale.
A full chronicle of Hillary Clinton’s crimes will someday fill a large shelf of books, if not a whole library.
If she is elected President, a complete shelf of books will be needed to chronicle her impeachment in Congress, likely removal from office, and the resulting damage to our institutions. The Watergate scandal will look like a Sunday picnic by comparison.
The Clinton Crime Syndicate nightmare can be brought to an end by a resounding “NO!” vote on Hillary Clinton on November 8. Anything less will be an indictment not of her, but of our own cultural degradation and hopeless cronyism.