Hillary Clinton claims she didn’t know about the dirty dossier on Trump
And if you believe that, I’ve got — as the saying goes — a bridge to sell ya!
Now back to the real news
CLINTON FOUNDATION PAYDAY
Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Putin’s Russia. Nine foreign investors involved in the deal funneled $148 million to the bogus ‘charitable’ Clinton Foundation.
Even as Hillary Clinton continues to deny any involvement, several liberal, left-wing, Clinton-loving mainstream media outlets have uncharacteristically felt compelled to confirm key facts related to the Uranium One scandal — a story that was first broken by Breitbart News senior editor-at-large Peter Schweizer in his book, ‘Clinton Cash.’
1. Confirmed by the New York Times: The former head of Russia’s uranium company (Ian Telfer) made four hidden donations to the Clinton Foundation totaling $2.35 million.
2. New Yorker magazine: Bill Clinton bagged a $500,000 speech in Moscow paid for by a Kremlin-backed bank.
3. New York Times: Despite claims to the contrary, Uranium One has, in fact, exported “yellowcake” out of America and is “routinely packed into drums and trucked off to a processing plant in Canada.”
4. The Hill: The FBI has uncovered “substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.”
5. CNBC: Clinton Foundation mega-donor Frank Holmes claimed he sold Uranium One before Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the Russian transfer—but his company’s own SEC filings prove otherwise.
6. New York Times: While eight other agencies had to sign off on approving the transfer of 20 percent of all U.S. uranium to Russia, Hillary Clinton’s State Department was the only government agency headed by an official (Hillary Clinton) whose family foundation received $145 million from foreign investors involved in the uranium deal.
7. The Hill: FBI agents already have an eyewitness and documents to support the most explosive parts of the Uranium One story.
The United States House and Senate have launched official probes into the Uranium One scandal.
But don’t expect to hear about it on the unconscionably biased Clinton-loving NBC, or read about in most mainstream media.